Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby Package

 Cali Baby was born about two weeks ago, and he couldn't be more loved!
A week after he was born, I was able to send my box of goodies - He received two bibs made from his grandpa's jeans, a tie-onesie outfit complete with matching pants, a crocheted blanket, two burp cloths, and a few more pairs of pants. His older brother got a bright red hat!

 Right before mailing it, I whipped up one more pair of "Big Butt Baby Pants" made with Made-By-Rae's pattern... I call them "old man" pants because of the pattern, but I think they'll be super cute on little Cali Baby!

 Finally, I sent the little boys a book. My dad always used to do "This Little Piggy" on my toes, so this book is quite fitting for my nephews - I'm sure Pop will do it on their little toes too!
I can't wait until Grizz and I can take a little trip this summer to SoCal to meet the new addition to my brother's fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment