Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bon Appetit with Instagrams :)

 Grizz isn't big on dessert. He'd rather take an extra serving of steak any day. However, he likes angel food cake and he likes lemon desserts. I left my angel food cake pan back in my parents' home, so I used two bread pans. It still tasted the same! I did pick up a super cheap angel food cake pan at a rummage sale two weekends ago, though. It's always good to have a spare, right?! :)  PS: I made a lemon jello poke cake last week... next up? Another angel food cake, haha!

 We both grew up with "Hot Stuff Pizza" in the local gas station. Well, there isn't one in our current city. Thankfully, we got our fix on the way home from Glacier one weekend... a few towns on the way home have a Hot Stuff Pizza location. YUM!

 Of course, when the parents came to visit, I had to make something for them... chocolate chip cookies with a few butterscotch chips thrown in! Classic :) These were, of course, specifically for Dad. He always likes to have two cookies with his lunch!

 After seeing this thing in Glacier...

 ... we celebrated with this :) Prime Rib Special!

Last but not least, while we were in Helena for a week for Grizz's training, we tried some ice cream at a local ice cream shop. Double YUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment