Monday, June 10, 2013

Sewing Time... Finally!

Peanut is slowly allowing me some sewing time... aka, I don't always have to hold her for her naps anymore! In appreciation, I'm sewing her a twin-sized quilt... yeah, yeah, yeah, I know she's only 2 months old, but I believe in using time wisely. I don't know if I'll have time to sew her a quilt for her big-girl bed when the time comes, so I might as well sew it now! Plus, I need to get rid of fabric :)

Cutting... the fabric is all from Grizz's mom... fabric that she didn't want anymore!

 Piles for nine-patches...

 Pinning the nine-patches...

And sewing the nine-patches! I still have lots more nine-patches to sew, followed by squaring them up and finally adding in the solid squares to sew the quilt top!

Progress!

Until next time... aka, next nap time ;)

Linking up with Freshly Pieced on WIP Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment