Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another Tin for My Sewing Room

Remember this post? Where I was excited about my new tin, but I was disappointed that I missed my chance at a tin with a knob on the cover? 

Well, I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!

 Isn't it just perfect?

 Here it is next to my first vintage tin purchase. The old one is still holding on to my sewing elastic, while my new one is home to my stash of fabric yo-yos I decide to make every once in awhile :)

 Oh, I also picked up this vintage dish-towel. I have a wonderful plan for this... as a part of an apron... just you wait, I promise it will be great! (No promises, however, on when said project will get done!)

Isn't that such a great tag for a dish-towel. 
It is definitely going to be the pride of my pantry! 

2 comments:

  1. How cute, what a great idea for vintage tins in your sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely finds. I love the vibrant colours of the tin and dish towel.

    ReplyDelete