Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Greens and Yellows

While writing up this tutorial, I enjoyed making a few more colors cards! 

Now, I had two of these posted previously; however, because I do not know how to spell bouquet (who knew it had two u's!), I had to delete them, fix them and re-post them. Yes, I'm blushing. I'm just glad I caught my spelling error before anyone else did! 

*That is why I save my color cards as a Photoshop file (.psd) AND as a JPEG file (.jpg). If I notice something I want to change as I'm posting the JPEG file, I can just delete it and reopen the Photoshop file, making the changes and then save it again. Pretty handy.


I attended several weddings last summer, so it was fun remember those special events while creating these two bouquet cards.

This may be one of my favorites. I used to "help" my parents water the flowers and the garden with my little watering can... isn't it so cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment