Monday, March 12, 2012

Insta-Monday

As this is the second week that my Instagram post was pushed back to Monday, it is not going to become a regular Monday feature...

I was a little lacking on the Instagram motivation this week... perhaps the first one will explain why...
 This became my best friend for a few days - sneezing, running nose, congestion, etc - not a fun way to spend the beginning of a week!

 This was the first quarter of the Shoo-Fly block. I was very proud of myself for even attempting it!

 This one still makes me giggle. Grizz called this orange pop at least three times (it was purple). Yup, funny.

I finally started teaching Grizz how to crochet. He's been wanting to make a chalk bag for rock climbing for some time now, but we just haven't sat down for a learning session until last night. Tension is still a big wonky, but he does not how to chain and double-crochet! Now, to find a pattern...

No comments:

Post a Comment