Friday, February 10, 2012

It's the Weekend!

I hope you like the new look; I was tired of the dark and dreary brown. This is much more spring-like :)

Yay for the weekend, right?! I'm pretty excited. Laying low tonight, some shopping tomorrow and Neighbor's birthday party here on Sunday night.

At any one point this weekend, you'll find me either sewing this, or finishing Neighbor's birthday gift. I'm quite excited about the gift, and I can't wait to share it with you after she opens it!

After Monday's interesting orchestral morning, I enjoyed being a math teacher the rest of the week. I love how I can keep up on all aspects of the math classroom - in any one week, I could go from teaching 7th grade story problems to helping Calc students find integrals. Love the math :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment