A few highlights of our little girl:
- She's starting to like baths a little more, and she likes diaper changes maybe 50% of the time (sometimes she'll be so calm and stare at the basket holding cloth wipes, and sometimes she'll scream and show off her lungs).
- She does not like really warm days (she barely slept at all yesterday because she was so warm and fussy - don't worry, she's making up for the lack of sleep today! Yay!).
- She does tend to be a bit colic-y in the evenings, and she has been fussy during the day as well. We're still working on reducing the amount of air she takes in while feeding; plus, she's a hard baby to get burps up... this all leads to a very uncomfortable, gassy baby. But when she cuddles her little head under my chin, it makes up for any amount of fussiness! She is such a cuddle bug!
- She loves to bounce, so we'll hold her and sit on the exercise ball to calm her down sometimes.
- She is slowly starting to enjoy her swing a little more, but it definitely doesn't work to calm her down.
- She struggles sleeping on her back (remember the gassiness!), so she'll sleep on my chest or in her bouncy chair.
- We've started using the cloth diapers a little bit every now and then, but she has a pretty bad diaper rash and we're using a cream that is not cloth diaper friendly. When it clears up, it's back to the prefolds and covers!
Ok, I'll stop boring you :) Plus, I think it's time for another episode of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix... Have a great day!