Friday, July 13, 2012

Christmas in July: Sing with me?

I needed another cool weather reminder... it's another hot day in the apartment!


 I found these pieces of Christmas music a few months ago, I think. I knew right off the bat that they would not be staying in their pristine condition :)

~Santa Claus is Coming To Town and White Christmas were found for 50% off at an antique store.
~The Beginner's Carol book was found at a flea-market-thing for very little as well

 I fell in love with the front cover of this sheet music!

 And isn't that just the perfect picture for a White Christmas?

 The piano book has the cutest illustrations, too!

 So sweet!


Since these were purchased for a low price, I didn't feel one bit bad about ripping them up and using mod-podge to adhere them to some canvas. Here's a sneak peak!

I want to add some rub-on words before showing you all of my creations! I'm thinking they'll be perfect for gifts or for hanging on our own walls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment